Saturday, July 17, 2010

My 34th birthday~

Okay so yesterday was for most part OK, Did the things I had to do and caught up and reminisced about history with a friend from way back in the day. Similar situations hard to believe but know that I am not the only one that went through the same shit. Started drinking wine my half of the day and surprisingly one of my good friends came by and whisked me away. Took me to a Mexican restaurant for dinner and drinks. Laugh most of the night about funny shit! We drank and drank till my words came out slurrrish lol I knew I was in a really good place! To top it all of my father called,... in my whole time of living this was the first birthday call. He wished me a good day and love, hugs, and kisses. Hard times, hard times I have to admit!, but this as the icing on the cake. Hanging up noticed more drinks were coming in our way... From a group of people seeing we were having a good time because it was my day! Happy Birthday they said enjoy! u two beautiful women. How old r u two? like 22, 25 lol yeah right I was thinking if only that was my age. But we excepted the drinks and excepted the compliments from the people side from us. Two men with their guitars came up and sang me a song it was awesome I was flourished and numb... Just for the fact I had such a great time! Thank you Patty your a great friend! The same people who bought us more drinks paid the men to sing more for me. Ended the evening getting home safe, these two good looking men staring as us two beautiful women. Saying hello, how r u doing this evening? lol We laughed and giggled saying to them u two are sweet and commenting back, what r ur names? I turned around walking up my stairs saying u two boys need to go home, because this birthday girl is done for the count. They asked its ur birthday how old u turn sexy lady? lol 34 and loving it! Thanks for allowing me to feel young! Have good night! Then the door opened kids surprised me with a chocolate cake they baked for me while I was out! I had a bite only cuz I was stuffed of so many margaritas and nachos we ate. The cake was delic I was surprised my kids baked me a cake while i wasn't here. Well today I woke with light coming in my window down to my face at 6 am thinking what the hell? How many drinks did I drink I last night I don't think I want to drink for a very long time! Yeah right like if that's going to happen. But for now I need to get my some tylenols and comment on fb! Did that then went right back to bed! All in all I entered my birthday with a BANG! ;) Thanks for you all for wishing me a very Happy Birthday! Lets see what this year holds for you all and me! Have a Great weekend I need to study got finals soon and I haven't even started! :P


April AKA Mexiqueen~

No comments: