Sunday, July 18, 2010

wow reading a lot on my blogs I need to change my outlook in life!

I read a lot of what I have writen in the past and god I was such a sad person.... I have come a long ways from then I feel different today! Its as if walking away has done me good... Im happy and content I am watching a movie with my kids while reading my past blogs and thinking how I felt then and how I FEEL and how I am now. Being home knowing I have a job and I will pay the bills on my own makes me proud of myself. Life has changed since I walked away from all of that negative stage. Im all giddy and in a happy place.This is what I longed for in such a long time! SOmething I told someone I will carry those words to my heart live laugh and love thats what life is all about... Glad I learned that now better late then never right ;) WooT wOot!

No comments: