Saturday, June 18, 2011

Empty Echo Rooms

The echo of an empty room is so lonely it stands on ones moment of a sad silence... you slam a door and it slams 4 doors like a sound of waves in your ears. At some point you wish you were still there just because my kids will miss their long time friends but knew it was time for a new change. You look inside and its so empty, so hollow, so full of broken heart memories. Every room has a story, every door has a new beginning just like the movie "If these walls could talk" mine would tell you the life of a struggling mother coming out of a true life story of a life time movie channel. I breath in and still smell the history of what that place was. I look around and try to capture some kind of happy memory and all I seem to remember is rooms full of tears and heart ache memories. The broken walls the person who promised to never hurt you ever again but left temporary scars on a body, ugly memories in the 4 people whom were promised repeatedly never to hurt the ones he loved deeply and all they got in the end were words of lies that didn't mean a thing. One beer in my hand at the patio that I would stand when I needed to relax and feel the wind on my face. I poured a drink down to the ground celebrating that I left that empty place saying good bye, toasted to a freedom of making new memories at my new place that I have struggled to move my small little Segura/Gonzalez Family~

;)

No comments: