Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Battling the battle and I hold myself high 2 the end!

Conquering time is what I longed the best of everything I have laid to rest! Enough is enough is what is finally said! You get tired of reason and tired of feeling so helpless and working what you thought would probably be worth it! So many blow offs you've decided to throw in the towel. I am not ashamed to admit this because I can honestly say I have put too much back bone into it. I can walk away with honor knowing I did my part and completed. Unlike you there has never been no remorse and not even half ways the efforts. I can sleep at nights with knowing I tried and my little ones saying mommy did try! I will live everyday from this day forward with the thought of knowing I have more to get through. More for the fact we will battle this issue we will battle till the end till I have no more will within me! That just means I will fight till then end till there's nothing left for you to finish me. I will stand alone in the end Alone with three little people just like me!


(Another good one came to thought I needed to add before I lost it, that's how it comes from my mind and my heart!)

Mexiqueen~

No comments: