Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bundle up

I stand outside walk out the front door and stand on the edge of the patio ledge. The sky is dim and looks so faddishly cloudy. I look everywhere and the mood is so calm. With the feel of winter like all around me. I bundle up with my blanket like sweater just to barely still be able to feel some cool weather. Its so quiet all you hear is silence and wind blowing just a little bit to where it sounds like peacefulness. I love this weather its so relaxing. I breath and out I see is my breath coming out of my mouth warm and smoky like puffing a cigarette which btw I don't do. Looks so nice especially while wearing my favorite slippers. They are sock slippers they fill furry like. God I wish I can feel this every single time. Winter is my favorite time of the year. Ive taken some picture to capture the moment of what I feel. Ive taken the picture through my mind cuz I am too lazy at the moment to go back inside. Being that I am at a comfortable time. :) Hopefully tomorrow will be the same and I will be able to have my camera in hand and take a picture of what I see today. Have a good Sunday Night to all of my family and friends enjoy this holiday weather because it will come to an end!

No comments: