Sunday, August 29, 2010

Blogging my thoughts of captivating this heated feeling

The heat of today is rolling down my skin, the stickiness of the touch you feel as if you’re going to melt... Life as we know it is so still yet so not, your eyes squint when you feel it drip down your side of your lids... Put an ice on your skin and see it flow melting it... Pouring the wetness down till it dries into the nothing. Your laying there thinking of how much more heat will it get for you to undress completely. I’m sure I have you all with eye brows rising and wanting more of this detailed sensation.... Well you recapture yourself and move to get into a comfortable position and feel the skin slowly wet and stickiness from your legs, your back, your thighs, every part that’s touching and placed on your couch your laying on. It’s so hot and just the little air breezes through making you feel like you can continue to take this feeling of heatness… You hair is wet because the heat made its way to make your hair sweat. So you gather your fingers through your hair slowly gently massage it together. You smell the perfume of the shampoo in your hair ocean breeze perfect smell for the perfect moment... you breath in slowly and think what a special time so u sigh... hhhhhm... Nothing as mesmerizing as endless times of little things. You stretch yourself sideways and relax the moment of stillness think to yourself that it’s your time of enjoyment even when it’s just the heat of the moment. As I feel the warmth of it all I feel every sensation of sweat all over my body...I fidget my toes and tip toe them into feeling of it’s softly movements. As that point in time you gather yourself and as good as it felt you need a really nice cool down. I’m quite done with writing about this topic and I’m sure you feel different but for now the author must leave you all in wanting more but I’m glad I put some kind of rising feeling within you… Have yourselves a very good evening! :)



Mexiqueen~

No comments: