Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Reunite

Wow something so awesome happened to my lil girl yesterday! She met her older sister. How blessed shes from God that it finally happened. Also by the way it happened. God made this happen. In such a way it was meant to be. I called and she picked up the phone. Me not knowing whom she would end up to be. Asking her some questions I was tremblin inside. She replyed in a way I didn't think what was next to come. She said after I mention the name I was asking for. He is my father the words came out so clear and so slow. I shook so much my heart raised in speed. I couldn't believe the words she said to me. I believed them but more I was in shock indeed. At that moment in time life stood and past very slow to me. I replayed back OMG you are my babys older sister. Both of us breathed and gasp to talk about the lil one we share blood from. We talked and talked and asked many questions wanting to know more about the likes and dislikes in life we live for. More brothers and sisters my baby learns more. She is excited when I tell her who is on the phone. I pass the phone to her and they talk and learn so much more. They talk so sweet I realize how much alike they are. Who would have thought that Sunday was the night that my baby would know the all the questions she questioned through out her young life. How many brothers and sisters do I have?, Where do they live?, What are their names?, When can I meet them or can I see them just a small glimps? What a most exciting moment for my lil baby girl! What an exciting moment for her brothers and sisters as well. HAve a great Week Guys! I just want to share the most amazing news.

No comments: