Saturday, January 31, 2009

Thanksgiving the story of my stormy Thankgiving Holiday!

Thanksgiving a day of what is grace, giving thanks to everything, and everyone we are thankful for. My holiday vacation started off good before the time came though I did not think I would feel what I felt. I haven't cried in such a long while, but as the last day of my time at work I found myself longing to see my kids. As the time went shorter ready to leave I desperately awaiting for the time to come three. I set out to leave right out of work and go home pack a small suitcase and head out the door. I set forth to drive the miles for the smiles on their faces I would see on Thanksgiving day the hugs and kisses from my lil blisses. But reality sinked in and I knew it wasn't the time to head out as I already find myself at a bind. It hurt and I ached for that moment of time. But I tucked myself to sleep at the end of that day waking up to a call of my lil look alikes :). Goodmorning mom Happy Thanksgiving Day! We love you so much and so very dearly. That brought joy to my heart but I still longed for their actual hugs and baby kisses. As the day went on we kept in contact of what was a nice Thankgiving day. Spend the special day with my youngest siblins and my very special joy in my heart my eldest daughter I treasure her heart. I taught them my tradition of prayer that I hold dearly every year. The only difference is they werent here. As I prayed to God for our blessed food I caught myself holding back that gulp of tears. They noticed and I saw their expessions I knew I had to stay stronger that moment there after. I did not want them to see me in tears. But through out our dinner my thoughts and prayers were with the two I would love to have seen. Aside from this moment of emptyness I could not believe my parents couldn't even dial for me. I live in the same town as they live and not one word from either one. I couldn't fathem how could they be........ But as life there will always be something taking me down and as I set forth with my quote I live on. What trys to take me down only makes me stonger and free!

MizzMexiQueen~

No comments: