Saturday, January 31, 2009

Scared of my Future

Do you know when you hear some sad news and you wish you didn't want to hear it. It might not be anything which is what I am praying. But when a professional confirms they feel what u feel then its like a eye opener and pray you don't want to go through any of it. I rather live my life and not know anything else just live it to the fullest and get the best of it. How ever long I have in this life then I just want to live it with me being me and not knowing anything else. I know its not fare for the people in my life but everyone is different in their own way. Mine is this way....... My kids would I think understand when they get older. Because who can live with so much pain of radiation kimo. I have heard many story's I don't want to suffer. I know many woman have fought it and won the battle. I'm just I guess worried I don't have the energy for it. I just hope that what the doctor felt and what I feel every night on my chest is nothing. I will schedule a mammogram appointment tomorrow. Hope to be seen soon. I'm tired of thinking of this. I just want to know. I guess so I know what to do and be ready to except and prepare for the results...... And whatever I decide to do I hope the beautiful people in my life can except my decision.

No comments: