Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Fathers Day this includes the Moms who R both Mother & Father Alone.

Again Happy Fathers Day
Found myself telling my friend to Have a Happy Fathers Day and she responded back to what and so I explained. You are a mom alone with three kids on your own. You are doing both hard jobs on your own. We as women carried them in our wombs for nine months, felt them in us swimming, feeling so good, They rolled and played inside us, heard our sounds our heart beats. Nurtured them outside us while infants till now they have grown. Still our job has not ended being we still guide them and lead them to learn how to fend for themselves. And as being issues at home and a woman is forced to carrie herself to adjust doing it on her own. Comes along another spot the man cant get to being. We take over and start to provide for our babies dat we as mothers sang to them rock a by. We work now hard in our jobs to bring home the meals, pay for their cloths on their backs, teach them to be all that they can. Provide them shelter and a roof over their heads. We are the Moms dat have boths jobs till the very end. Even at this their dad still helps I give him dat but now most of its just comes down to me. I am the one who has them with me forever and ever that will always be. They are my lil migits of me I wouldnt go on if it was just me. I am still here because of my kids. So I thank them dearly for saving me. I looked at my friend in the end and she smiled back and replyed with the same Have a Happy Fathers Day. My emotions ran in through me it felt so good such a great feeling. I walk with my head up and think this dam manditory over time is worth having to work. Because in the end I am doing my job for my three very content and happy kids.
One more thing and just like a Father at the end of the day they have to have their beer for such a long day. Well as a mother who works both hard jobs everyday. I think we have earned dat right to relax at the end of the day or the end of the week to let our hair down and not lose ourselves, relax, chillax, kick back, and have our beer too.
Happy Fathers Day! Check this video out now http://www.imeem.com/paddy8788/video/Ye7nxPIy/rodney_atkins_watching_you/
~Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen~ My favorite song dat fits for today is from Rodney Atkins "Ive' been watching you."

No comments: