Saturday, January 31, 2009

Whats New lately

Well lately life has been good. My lil baby girl just turned 5 years old. I can't believe how time has past so fast on seeing my kids grow and showing their older personalities. Her theme on her birthday was Disney Princess and of course her favorite of all princess is Cinderella. Yesterday I saw her dress up in her Cinerella dress and she looked so adorable playing the role of Cinderella. She had her wond, the gloves, makeup which she got on her birthday, and her lil heels. I will always keep that moment of memory in my mind. I have since the begining of this year recieved I am here for the long haul of life. Thank God! I got my results on my mamagram and I am clear. Very Healthy which I am proud to say. So I am at my happiest peek in life since seeing my lil princess look so beautiful playing Cinderella. I look forward to more memorable moments in my life with my children. I also saw my oldest daughter playing makeup with my youngest daughter. They put on so much like if that was the only time they were allowed to put any on. So you can imagine how bright and dark the colors they added and added and added on. lol My son sitting next to me telling me a joke and it was one that as us grown ups don't get because its a childs joke, but as a mother you know you still laugh like if it was the funniest thing you ever heard. And seeing him look at me laughing at his joke made him very happy he was able to put a smile on my face. These are the moments I am glad I will continue to have with them and add more to my life.

No comments: