Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life in general, depressed people blah!

Life in general, depressed people blah! Current mood: adored Category: Blogging
I did not get and now I do how life can take you in a whirl of pool. When I arrived I noticed sadness much more depression but my heart was more opened and smiling at constant. Walked around and noticed so many sad faces very serious much like imprisonment that their lives were caught in a warehouse bind. Been there long enough and see how one can get lost and be how I noticed it from someone outside looking within. I finally get what the blank faces I had seen. I though unlike them keep my head high and walk still with that smile I first walked in with. I notice them reacting to me looking like they wish they were feeling full of life like me. I hear it all the time and they tell me why am I so happy even after all I've been through why do I still smile what am I so happy about. I tell them life's to short to make it all about issue and problems and all I know is that I live life to the fullest because Ill only live once and they should too! I also think at the same time.... I just hope and pray I don't end up like them with so much long faces they look like crying tears in a jar waiting for something to happen for them to move .. the jar I start to think let the frustration escape and get it over and done with. Yell it, scream it, say it, and get over it. Start over and remember there's life at the end of the tunnel all you got to do is let yourself go. Once you get there don't look back only because I know how all that feels. I washed my past behind and look forward to what the future holds for me. I'm just glad I'm very cheerful and can make my friends laugh and put a smile on their faces. The others whom wish to stay in the zombie zone oh well you can't save them all.





MizzMexiQueen~

No comments: