Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pain

Oh man I am feeling so under the weather. For every tear I have dropped I feel so empty and numb. Why does pain hurt so much. I want it to go away............. So many thoughts so many issues. I am so distraught with so much over whelming issues life has gotten by me. I look outside and it doesnt help with the weather being so misrable. Not only are tears running down my cheek nature has joined in with my feelings of pain. I am half ways through the day today but it doesnt seem to get easier. If anything I am trying to wipe my tears off my face and hold my head up high. I just feel like I can't pick myself up right now. I need a shoulder to cry on but unfortunitly I am so alone at the moment I feel so lonely........ A heart ache is the most painful things you could ever receive. Separation from the person you love is the lonelyness you could ever be. And dat at the moment is wat I am feeling....

No comments: