Saturday, January 31, 2009

~My Sons Birthday today~

Today is the birthday of my lil boy. Eleven years ago I gave birth to the only son I have. He means so much to me. The shitty thing I was unable to be with him to celebrate this moment of memory. Happy Birthday lil one your growing up so much and becoming a young man. Imagine in 2 yrs from now you will be facing puberty and teen age boy. You have brought joy to my life even before your existence of my life. I prayed to God to send me you. The day that had I learned of you, my heart skipped a beat, smiled repeatedly, I knew your were my son for the things I craved which you were with in lol. I asked my doctor was it normal to have such cravings surprisingly. You might be asking yourself what that was.... BEER alcohol I know I couldn't believe lol And so my doctor said it was safe to have one was okay. I drank that one and it helped, that was enough for you and me lol. My craving went away but boy did I vomit every freakon day. You sucked me dry I looked like a skeleton walking by. I remember the moments you moved around you kicked and made your feet print looked and felt so cool pressing by. Lol You looked like the movie Aliens trying to excape out of my belly lol. I love you mijo you are my one and only son of mine. Don't you forget it with out you I couldn't move on my life with out you. Your sister I know they understand because they are special in their own way in this heart of mine. Just like you, you are unique. Wouldn't change you, your mine to keep. Happy Birthday my sweet joy boy of mine~Love you always~
MizzMexiQueen~

No comments: