Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday The 13th Can it get any more crazyer today?

Today was for sure not my day. I found myself so tired but I hung in there. I was as well excited dat my over time would be 4 hours. Oh wat a surprise we got in break time I work tomorrow full day. Another Saturday with out my kids. Misrable and letting them know was more stressful. I saw their faces hang low. Hopefully me taking them to see the Incredible Hulk gets them in a better mood. Aside from that a personal issue totally freaked me out how unfare life can be. Those who know me know my situation of me being in the processes of getting a divorce. So I go to court and find out somethings I feel its unfair. If a person wants to get married set a date you will get it. If a person wants a divorce lol here anyway have to live in the city for 6 months before I can file lol. How fucked up is dat! My god makes me wonder if they knew my issues would they even consider me getting it sooner. Plus its takes 50 dollars to get hitched but to get a divorce it costs $355.00. My freedom costs me 355.00 dollars. I keep thinking the light is at the end of the tunnel and I need to get there lol and this will happen in October. I keep getting knocked the wind out of me. Not sure how much more I can take. But I guess I have no choice but continue to get up and move forward. When this happens I will definitly Celebrate!
Hanging in there still,
~Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen~

No comments: