Saturday, January 31, 2009

Me turning 30 Yikes!

I am adding some of my old blogs I have done in my past and it says alot about myself. From the begining that I started my first blogs to now. I usually blog at myspace.

Well here I am thinking dam time goes by so fast. Its like the song "Life in the fast lane". Its so freakin true which sux its like holding on to a rope and not wanting to let it go. But unfortunitly time still pushes you forward. I just hope life still remains the same and the saying is true thirty flirty and thriving. Well I'm not a flirt because Im happily married so can't say flirty but I am thriving for more in life. So Im hitting thirty and thrivingggggg. I love my life its just the age I have a problem with. Maybe because my twentys have been a roller coaster. AAWWWWWW Chucks think Im gonna cry NOT!
Here goes I was born in Camp Pendlton, California Im a marine brat cuz I was born in the marine base. My pops was in da Marines. Eventually moved to my home town Weslaco, Texas My single digit years were okay no worries, no bills, no probs, just all fun and games being a kid.
My Teen years I was some what the same the but then curiousity came in, learning from my mistakes, had lots of probems, parental probs with my old man and my ma, Got my first job at 16, I was rebelliouse, dropped out, 16 years old moved out moved in with my best friends fam, went out and had fun with my friends I was a normal teen, became a mother at the age of 19 years old, and meet my husband.
Then came my 20's I learned more was more independant more responsible same time had fun. In my twenties I got my drivers license, bought my own car, got our own place, after 5 yrs of being together married my husband, gained more family... my in laws, had our son, and our youngest daughter, became a step mom, meet my step children whom I Love a whole chunk, Meet alot of important peeps, went through hardships, went back to school, got my diploma, went to college and no not to borrow their bathroom lol actually sat through class and learned crap but I learned, Made ten years of being to my hubby this February 11, 06' and made 5 years being married with him February 14, 06' on Valentines Day! AND It Still feels like the first day I meet him! Flames are still rising and sparkling. The Love is still strong.
In between my life a whole lot more has happened but this is the high light of my life. I guess its almost time for a new chapter in my life being 30! I will learn to love that age as I learned alot through out my life already of who I am in my single digits, teen years, and my twenty somethings.
In this site and in my e-mails I'm known as Stormillenium this is the name that I chose because I have loved storm since the first time I saw her in X-Men. She is my super hero! I love her eyes when she makes the weather change. I love that she flys and the wind makes her hair move wicket, I love her white hair which when I turn 50 I hope my hair looks as white and shiny as hers for now shiny pitch black hair is good for me.
Well hope to have left a bit of what my life has been. Hope my life still keeps being as interesting and spontaneous as its been. Hope you all are also having a blast with your lives as well. Because you only live once so have fun, be safe, and enjoy it. Every birthday should be celebrated like if its your last only because you only turn that certain age once too. Thanks God for giving me life. Thanks to my family and friends for being a great big part of it. Now its time for me to handle my business and see what my plans are for my big 30th Birthday celebration!
You all are coordinately invited to my next 10 years of my life being thirty and hope you all can stay in it and for the more years of my life after that! Also hope to gain more friends along the way as well! Have a good one latas!
@>~~>~~~ Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen~~~
P.S. Please leave me comments RSVP on my invitation to my life after 29! WHHHHHHHOOOOOOW PaRtY TiMe!

No comments: