Saturday, January 31, 2009

To all Mothers! Happy Mother's Day!

To all the women that I know whom are mothers have a wonderful beautiful Mothers Day with your lil ones. I'm sure like me you all woke up with lil faces looking even length as your face since they all got right next to your bed when you opened your eyes to wake up on a happy day. You heard them all yell and say Happy Mothers Day mom here this is from me! You get the cards that say what they feel and what they mean from their little bottom of their hearts they express such great thrill of how much importance you mean to them. You start reading from the beginning its clear and it pretty their lil misspelled writing but you know what they meant. You continue to read their beautiful words they worked so hard to try to express. Then you read the part that you then start to feel. A memorable moment they still remember and can't forget. Here is an example of what recently happened my eldest had a field trip. I wouldn't allow her to go on her own so I volunteered to chaperone. Then the day came when it was getting closer seeing that she was talking about how she was going to get in many rides with her friends. I then thought to myself..... She didn't include me in any of those rides with her friends. I finally realized I needed to let her go on her own. I trust her, I know. She wouldn't do anything bad of course. She's nothing like I was, I know what I raised. We got to her destination ready to go. I looked at her looking at her friends she wanted to be with them and having to be with me. I saw how she felt like. I called my husband to tell him "Why am I going, She doesn't need me?" He asked me why and then he replied "Well I'll go and pick you up if that's what you want?" I had a great talk with my little one I saw how she looked her eyes brightened up. I cried half of the day thinking she better be safe. I called on her cell phone and asked her just to come back home to me by the end of the day. I love you so much don't get lost stay close to your teacher and don't get apart. I will be at your school by the time you get there. I love you remember always and forever. I cya later my baby girl have fun at the same time and take good care. This was the day I graduated from letting her go. Today the card that she gave me had a part of her telling me "Thanks mom for growing me up and letting me go." This was the time while I was reading my vision got blurred if you know what I mean. Tears ran down my cheek. I was happy and blessed and grateful to know they love me so much they acknowledge the time with me and remember it all.So I tell you again all the Mothers Have a Happy Mothers Day as mine started with great cards and Love! Thank you Mark for my card as well. I love you so much and I love the words that came from your heart. Your very welcome Its a pleasure to being your loving wife and a beautiful mother to our kids. Its an honor to be those wonderful things. Its the same how I feel about you! This Mothers Day started great because my dad was here to tell me as well Happy Mothers Day. Thanks to you too dad I love you as well. To all my family and friends Thanks back in response. Talk to you soon, have a Great Mothers Day!By Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen@>~~>~~~

No comments: