Saturday, January 31, 2009

Life can be Shity

Life can be so shity sometimes because you have so much expectations and it doesnt seem to go the way you expect it to go. I have build this wall around myself and have grown to adjust. I actually am greatful for how I set myself up for any relationships dat may come my way. I have gotten so strong since my leaving my husband dat I have no feelings. I feel a bit and then it vanishes. I feel no more. I have obviously grown so much I learned to control my feeling of how I want them to go. Happiness out beats the saddness. But at the same time I see how sad a certain situation can be. Today work started of slow with my small achiness but after an hour had passed and friends made me laugh so hard again I have over come dat moment. Still beneath that laughter is still that small achiness. But oh well life goes on right?. Sometime I wonder will life give me someone where that person will be there always. Appreciate me and everything any woman would want in a man. Although no one is perfect. Makes me wonder what life has in store for me now. I take it I will have to just keep going on and looking forward to what lyes down the road. For now I am a bit bummed and have to run my issues through my jogging. Being thats the only thing dat makes me feel better and good. So need to get it done before the rain gets here. Its getting dark and dont want to get caught in the rain or maybe I do.
~Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen~

No comments: