Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Years has started of with a hell of a BANG!

I have a lump on my right breast and have been recommended to have early mams and this is one of my first mams I took which I blogged it.

Yeah 12 days after January a bit late but still in the first month oh well who gives dang as long as its still some what up to date! Last day of the Year 2006 New Years Eve Ringing in the year to 2007 was a real big hit. Had so much fun at my uncle Bills Neon Moon Bar at Tivoli, Texas. First day of the year we woke up with a great meal three cow tongues us Mexicans call barbacova meat. Ate a few tacos made with flour tortillas, Pico de Gallo, avocado and of course the tongue it was delicious . Next January second came my appointment for what us women wish it would never have to happen. A Mammogram it really wasn't that bad of what I expected. Left with being told wait a week you will get notice for the results of your mammogram exam. Monday the next following week as you can recall my last blog I typed it all. Not in such a great mood at all I still continued for the next day to come. I woke up with so much energy to burn I ran 2 and a half miles and one I walked. Coming home to something I dread to have. I began to feel dizzy and some what the room spinning. I then had to rush to the restroom to throw up my lunch that same evening. By that time I began feeling my body coating with that very hot feeling. Temperature of a hundred I knew I just gotten the flu from someone or something contagious. Ew what an ugly nasty feeling coughing and sweating, coughing up flem. Not a good sight when you haven't gotten it yet. Above all this Wednesday finally came along. I walked to my mail box and what did I get? A letter I was soon to read. In a bubble just barely hanging on this stupid flu is getting on my nerves. I opened it and read on as it says your recent mammography examination showed a finding that requires additional imaging studies for a complete evaluation. A tear drops out of my eye as its burning because of the heat from my flu. I continue to read and it says in the next letter Most such findings are benign ( not cancer). Making me understand not to worry that in most cases that all it is, is just benign. So they scheduled me an appointment for a breast ultrasound. Plus it also says to reschedule another mammography as well with that. Reading the part of most such finding are benign, it makes me feel better, which in fact it did just that. I wiped that tear away from my cheek and held my head up high and continued with life....... Oh yeah and with this dang flu too. Hopefully soon it will leave my body completely along with what ever such finding is with in me. Don't feel sorry for me I don't need that at all. All I need is my family and friends united with me. My appointment is in March the 14th 2007 till then just pray for the best for me and my family. I will keep you posted on my results, so no worries I shall keep in touch. Thanks and Love you all family and friends! You are the best! Keep in Touch and support the women whom that need most of your prayers if you know what I mean. If not here let me tell you exactly what I mean. I show my support to the women with breast cancer. I eat my yogurt one a day sometimes I even eat yogurts 2 or 3 times a day. I wash my lids from my yogurt tops. At the end of every year I mail them off. To the women in need of every lid to help them find a cure for this killer disease. So please help us continue this cycle of saving your lids and mail them off too at the end of each year. This goes to men too I know you eat yogurts as well sometimes, during, or through out the year. And if you don't just do me a favor and pass my blog web address to the ones you know that do. You could be saving some ones mom, sister, grandma, and all women of all kind! When you wash your lids off you see an address you can send your lids to that address. Thanks, Take Care, God Bless you all Always. Happy New Years! By Stormy AKA Ms.MexiQueen @>~~>~~~

No comments: